Monday, March 25, 2019

Review: Don't Bet on Love

Don't Bet on Love Don't Bet on Love by Victorine E. Lieske
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was actually good

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***Just A FEW SPOILERS****

I liked this book. I already knew that Lane was going to end up liking Trudy and Trudy was going to end up falling for him too. Gabe was a crap pot... Mad because he had gotten turn down, not knowing that Trudy wasn’t even considering him at all. Especially when her sister had Leukemia and was on the verge of dying anytime. She was a shit stain.. on so many levels. But glad that she didn’t let Gabe get to her. Not only that I was glad that Lane finally showed her the truth behind those text messages that Gabe showed her. What a little prick he was. & Randy was dumb too for even considering Gabe to be his friend and wanting to be in the IN CROWD. I figure that Lane was never mean... it’s never good to bully someone because you never know what an individual is going through in their personal life. The proof was in the pudding when it came to both Lane and Trudy both of them was going through things but in different ways. I agree with her sister they both were made for each other. But one thing I was glad for was that Lane did what he did for Trudy sister that was the best gift to give someone when they are sick especially when she was a Packers fan.

But btw that UGH I want to read “Jessica and Christian story so bad :/ can’t wait until it comes out. What torture.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...