Saturday, March 9, 2019

Review: Senseless Attraction

Senseless Attraction Senseless Attraction by Lila Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***Not that many spoilers but......****

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

But I want to point out that Tristian was way meaner well he was mean whereas Kane wasn’t mean at all. You could tell that Kane liked Skylar whereas Alexandria when it came to her Tristian.....Act like a prick; and mean but he realizes that he shouldn’t care what people’s thought of his relationship with Alexandria. You could tell that both he and Alex liked each other. & the same go for Kane; especially by how he took up for her at the movies and during the time at the fair with his ex-Donna and Skyler friends. I figure that Skylar ex-guy (I can’t even remember his name) was trash. I was glad that they found love in each other. & that Sky and Alex parents both found love in one other. I never knew that when Sky mom got shot that Alex dad was at the store and got shot too. They both were brave during that time. It also was interesting that they ended up in the same hospital room during there stay...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...