Monday, April 17, 2017

Review: Mason

Mason Mason by Tijan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017...

Mason (Fallen Crest High, #0.5) by Tijan by Tijan

You know it’s funny how a lot of people say they wish they were rich. But the rich are worse or have gone through the same thing as people who aren’t broke. Mason, takes care of his brother Logan like other children who are the oldest have taken care of their siblings or sibling. This actually real life situation, that goes on where the parents argue divorce and children see everything. Some end up being reckless. And I figure Mason was younger in this book I am assuming Logan has to be either 14 or 15. Got to a part where Mason mentions that Logan was almost fifteen and in the eight grade. Ha, I knew I been right. But I thought when you are in the right grade you be like 13 turning 14. Unless u started late or fail a grade. Interesting. Since he’s SMART! and TOP OF HIS CLASS. Maybe he just turns 14 at the end of eight grade shoot.

I have to say this Logan was on his Thotism at an early age ain’t it lmao. Dang sheesh. And Jeez, why do everyone have a problem with Mason. He must look mean or something whereas his brother Logan don’t. Maybe cause Mason is aggressive and Logan is a big goof.

Also, I finally see where their story leads with Tate hurting Logan, I should’ve read this book before part 1. And what they did to Marissa was wrong, I can’t stand bullies. But in part 1 and 2 I didn’t hear anything at all about Kate lmao what happen to her she disappeared lmao.

I wish Mason, was hilarious as he was in this book. Because in theory there two books he was just completely mean, hoping as I listen to part 3 on audible he is funny.

Tijan
Mason

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...