Saturday, April 22, 2017

Review: Fallen Crest Public

Fallen Crest Public Fallen Crest Public by Tijan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017...

Fallen Crest Public (Fallen Crest High, #3) by Tijan by Tijan

Wow, this book by Tijan.

Few Spoilers...


Wow Fallen Crest Public, sheesh, in the beginning, Sam and Mason did nothing but have sex it became annoying as hell lol. Like bruh y'all couldn't go a day without fuckin, I was with Logan on that one. I was like do they ever go out on a date? Like NEVER!!!!!

I was also happy when Kate finally got what she deserves, but not so much where she gotten raped by Budd that part made my skin crawl and me cringe inside, but I felt bad for Samantha when Kate and her friends jumped her at the game with FCP vs. Russxuoi (forgot how to spell it) but anyways, that part had me so sad, because she didn't deserve that beat down that they gave her. Like sheesh. And at the end my heart was racing when Tate was talking to her I thought it was going to be something juicy but man lmao it wasn't, I'm like man I already knew Logan wanted Samantha that's nothing knew. But listen when Sam saw Mason with Kate at that street dance and got drunk with Logan at her dad house, I wanted them to actually have sex with each other lmao. But I knew It would've happened. But I was like how in the world did Mason get into that house without them hearing him.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...