Sunday, April 9, 2017

Review: Hoodlum

Hoodlum Hoodlum by K'wan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hoodlum by K'wan by K'wan

Blog Review: >
https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017...
JUST A FEW SPOILERS HERE AND THERE!!

I had no doubts about this book I knew it was going to be good, once I started reading, and I had high hopes for Swan, Shai, and Gater, and bruh Gater got killed like tf. Dude, all three of them, would’ve been some beast in the streets[But then I'm like hmm, he sounds familiar though, he couldn't died because of how his part ended]. Also, I finally got to read how Shai dad died, and what happened with his brother Tommy, who I thought was a straight idiot, he definitely messed up his father business and got half of everybody killed including his father. And man when I read that part that was some sad **** I got a little teary eyed reading it especially when Tommy saw his father laid out in the streets, and when Shai pulled up and seen his dad, like dang.

Also, I know people are going to be like REALLY and some other stuff, but listen lol, NO lie to you, I swear I thought Shai and his family was Italian from reading the other books that they are in lmao. SMH! Just because of the “spaghetti eating comments.

Lastly, I don’t hate Shai as much as I did at first since I read his story. Also, I felt like if nothing happened to his father or Tommy. I think he wouldn’t have gotten into the drug business, it’s funny how no one looks at Shai and being the one to watch. Like um, I knew he was going to lethal, a problem, dude, is actually street smart, and book smart, he thinks things through before acting, unlike his brother. But all in all, I'm glad Gator not, dead (because of his familiarity)!!!!!!

K'wan
Hoodlum
Image result for Hoodlum by K'wan (Goodreads Author)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...