Monday, April 3, 2017

Review: Fallen Crest High

Fallen Crest High Fallen Crest High by Tijan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1) by Tijan by Tijan

Few Spoilers probably...

When Becky click her heels together, I started laughing. That part was hilarious because I could see through my eyes. Lol, Becky, has me dying laughing. I hope Sam continues to be her friend lol. Throughout the next books. This book has some funny parts in it more so, when Logan and Becky around lol. He (Adam) may as well gone and date Becky because everyone he ends up with always ends up banging Logan lol. Tsk, the kid can't catch a break. Omg, he said "bees must of bit my Ass cheek to see you here." her dad her real father Is hilarious, and Logan is funny man whereas Mason is so serious. I hope to read the book about him soon. But I do feel like Samantha, can and is RUDE as heck. Especially to her "FATHER'S" David and um Garrett. Like bih your mom is so rude and disrespectful to you. And your dad's want to be there, and you mean. Like all these children who wants their father in their lives. I know this book fake but man she annoying at times with that attitude. Logan, I love that boy, freaking hilarious omg. I'm dead. He like me speaks his mind and funny asl. Lordy, the things he said to his parents and Samantha parents Lord man funny omg. Dude, I'm done. The other part of the ending chapter 39 where her friends thinks Samantha is dating Logan and not Mason. Lmao, not only them but everyone else. Like um, no one assume it's Mason like what? This book was good can't wait until I read well start to listening to part 2 of this book. I been wanting to READ this book for awhile now and finally did. Awesome book!!!!

P. S.

Ugh, as I'm listening to the last two more chapters, Samantha still getting on my nerves, her attitude is so nasty. It's not hard to listen to on audible. I understand she don't want people to know her business. But Jesus smut bucket everyone knows already you already told everything at the festival or whatever it was and she still hiding it smh.

P. S. S

I knew it, I knew Logan wanted Samantha.. It's normally that one sibling. Always get the guy or girl that the other sibling wants. At first we'll. Heck I already knew in the beginning she was going to end up with Mason. And not Logan. Also, Mason seems mean lol where Logan is the goofy one. I. Would've picked Logan lol. Just because I'm a goof. Whereas Mas so serious.
Logan, lmao, I knew he was full of it lol. Smh he done bang Miranda or whatever her name was. He was well is thotty though. But I do want Logan to fine some happiness.


Fallen Crest HighTijan

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...