Sunday, April 23, 2017

Review: Fallen Fourth Down

Fallen Fourth Down Fallen Fourth Down by Tijan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017...


“Part 4, Fallen Fourth Down by Tijan…"

Well, Fallen Fourth Down (Fallen Crest High, #4) by Tijan was good it didn’t take me long, figured Tate was still petty and jealous. That Marissa check does seem like a weirdo like something was and is up to her. Can’t wait to read the next book to this series.

But before I go, let me say this Samantha back annoying again with keeping secrets and not telling people, get mad with others if they hold out on her with their secrets I kept rolling my eyes like really chick. And, I figured she wasn’t as innocent as she had everyone assume she was smh humpth but I couldn’t blame her for losing her virginity to her ex-cousin. Lastly, I wanted Logan with Jax so bad, tsk I figured that wasn’t going to happen, I also want a story with Logan tsk, I’m getting tired of Sam cry baby self I hope she grow some balls more often in the next books, and stop hiding behind Logan, Jax, and Mason. I’m also glad that Nate, finally came back around and Mason and him became back friends. I also need to know what will happen after they set the frat house on fire.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...