Sunday, April 16, 2017

Review: Fallen Crest Family

Fallen Crest Family Fallen Crest Family by Tijan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017...

Fallen Crest Family (Fallen Crest High, #2) by Tijan by Tijan

Samantha makes me sick. All she does is keep secrets from her friends, wonder why they end up mad. Her and Mason keep secrets from Logan. Not only that Sam, let them do things to Adam if it wasn't for Adam her bean pie head *** wouldn't have seen Mason again. All she do is HIDE behind Logan and Mason, like bih get a backbone and speak up, like sheesh girl, all she do is RUN from her problems. At first liked her but after halfway through the first book and this book she became annoying as heck. Blah... I hope by the next book, she changes. The is she even keep secrets from Mason; I feel like if you want people to trust you why keep secrets them boys there for her but she can be a bitch a lot of times in my opinion.

She's damaged goods because of her mom, but I think once she rids of her mom she may change. "Maybe" and she still running off to Mason, if he ends up in jail, where I know he won't go, I feel like she dc what her mom had to say. Tsk. Like girl neither of you taking that threat seriously.


But still, she treats people (Adam), including others, like crap. But steady want hand outs and favors from them. Smh. Like how many times she suspected people to apologize.

Her mom is a piece of crap though the way she treats her sheesh. Situations like that happened in real life. A lot of times, I mean this is why a lot of times you got a good parent you should appreciate because there are mothers like Sam mom. Her mother is bipolar as hell. And she is on that FAKE mess for real. Smh. Acting, she's an actor. And James, let her kick his children out. Like lordy, smh Guy why you even do that.


P. S. I see why Samantha the way she is I can't blame her for being a B, but sometimes I think she shouldn't be.

Tijan
Fallen Crest Family

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...