Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Review: The Zombie Apocalypse & The Chicago Winter

The Zombie Apocalypse & The Chicago Winter The Zombie Apocalypse & The Chicago Winter by K. Anderson Yancy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lmao wow this book was hilarious and gross. " He said ain't that about a" lol wow crack me up when he was excited killing zombies talking about "I wanna be a zombie yeah lol. K. Anderson Yancy books are always interesting because he's books has sound affects and makes you think your listening to a movie. This my 5th book I listen to by k. Anderson. I love zombie books.I can read or listen to them none stop.


"I was provided this audiobook at no charge by the author, publisher and/or narrator in exchange for an unbiased review via AudiobookBlast dot com".

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...