Saturday, April 23, 2016

Review: Where The Broken Lie

Where The Broken Lie Where The Broken Lie by Derek Rempfer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I actually this book even though I wanted to stop listening to it. But I wanted to know how Katie and his son had died. It's crazy how his grandfather was the murder and got away with it. Then when his grandson found out, he ran away and killed himself??? I'm guessing. Like wow, he took his grandson first love away from him just because he wanted to be a pedophile and then lied in Tuckers face when he asked will he find her. I had thought maybe she got killed on her way home not when she went looking for Tucker, So sad. I wouldn't forgive him either he knew he was wrong. Well maybe forgive but not forget.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...