Sunday, April 17, 2016

Review: How To Save Money By Planning Your Own Wedding

How To Save Money By Planning Your Own Wedding How To Save Money By Planning Your Own Wedding by Melina Cooper
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It has some good advice. Even though it kept stopping and I had to hit play again . the information in this book sounds useful. I wanted to become a wedding planner. And maybe plan my own wedding but I had dropped out of the wedding planning program. Whenever I decide to get married, I'll relisten to this again. I need to tell my best friend about this book since she's planning on getting married soon.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...