Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Review: Collection: A Daisy Hunter Story

Collection: A Daisy Hunter Story Collection: A Daisy Hunter Story by Marianne Sciucco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book. To me I feel like the lady that owe the family was lying because she didn't want to pay them. It sucks that the girl bullies the other girl. And call her names because of the clothes she wears. Not everyone has money to afford Current clothes. The lady and her daughter act all stuck up judging that family. Its ashame that its still people out here that's like that. Only reason she paid them was because of their daughter from the doll. And its interesting that this book was a based on true story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...