Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Review: My Secret Love Contract With A Part Wolf Shifter, All Alpha

My Secret Love Contract With A Part Wolf Shifter, All Alpha My Secret Love Contract With A Part Wolf Shifter, All Alpha by R.P. James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was alright. I just didn't like the narrator, her voice is so annoying. I just wish it would've been a guy narrator instead of a women. And this guy has a major crush on his best friend. Well more like an obsession lol. I think that Kyle was either bisexual or Gay if he let his Gay best friend do all that stuff to him. 1 thing is that it's very weird well more like disbursing listening to Gay sex lol. But I rather listen to M/m rather than F/F.

I think I got this book from the author through email or audioblast I'm not sure. But I'll say
"I was provided this audiobook at no charge by the author, publisher and/or narrator in exchange for an unbiased review via AudiobookBlast dot com

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...