Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Review: Never Go Home Again

Never Go Home Again Never Go Home Again by Shannon Holmes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow like I knew that was going to happen in the end. A lot of people are hard headed. Don't realize they can change once they get out revenge ain't everything. Karma can always bite the person in the a hole. When the time comes Corey was so young so was Omar. That is crazy. Especially Corey he had a good life until he let the drug dealing take over his life. I think if he would've listened to Tate hell still be alive. And I think a lot of teenagers needs to read this book and get a better understanding what would happen if you do the things that Corey did. And Corey was right he wasn't going back to prison and that he didn't. I wish he's mom would've sent him to military maybe he would've live. IDK. I thought this book was good though even though the ending didn't surprise me. I just shook my head.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...