Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Review: Fifty Shades of Grey

Fifty Shades of Grey Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Like heifer, after all, that crap that they been through she's just going to run away. She makes me sick lol. Like b-word, ​you already knew he was 50 shades of f'up before you continue what yall were doing. And to be honest, I believed Christian actually loved Anna. All those things he was doing for her. From stalking her etc. Like um, girl what the duck sauce. And then going to cry But your the one that walked out on him. And he didn't want her to go. I wish I can slap this character lmao. Dumb a-word. Makes me wanna punch her in the throat.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...