Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Review: Reckless 2

Reckless 2 Reckless 2 by Roxi Cooper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was good. The one that they was doing the do while the family around I was wondering if someone would walk in/out on them. Then he kissed Cami I felt kind of bad for Kat because I know she really likes Adam but she steady pushing him away instead of giving in. She knows Adam likes her but I do think if she didn't walk in on the and made the noise with the door Adam and Cami would've done something besides kissing. I'm definitely going to listen to part 3 so I can find out what happened next hopefully they give in to each other and actually date.

"I was provided this audiobook at no charge by the author, publisher and/or narrator in exchange for an unbiased review via AudiobookBlast dot com".

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...