Sunday, December 27, 2020

Review: Small City Heart: Gay First Time Romance

Small City Heart: Gay First Time Romance Small City Heart: Gay First Time Romance by Van Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Good

+*Spoilers here and there*+

This book wasn’t that long. Though I was curious about this book. No lie I didn’t even know it was a MM romance book lol. Until I actually looked at the book again . But I enjoyed it.

I figure that Nathan was going to give Randall a chance. Because they click time they meet. Even when Randall no I meant even when Nathan found out Randall was gay he didn’t have a problem with it.

I think he knew already, plus Mabel even knew they had a connection...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...