Sunday, December 20, 2020

Review: The Perks of Being a Rebel: A Sweet YA Romance

The Perks of Being a Rebel: A Sweet YA Romance The Perks of Being a Rebel: A Sweet YA Romance by Liwen Y. Ho
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Now I understand the title of this book

**spoilers just a few***


So okay; now, it took me awhile to finish this book. I somehow got a bit bored while reading this book...

I had to stop reading it. That’s what lead me to reading a few other books. Now I actually gotten around to reading this book and finishing it.

I’m glad I finally finished this because I wanted to know if Juliet and Jaxon was going to get back together and how they did.

It took Juliet awhile to come around to accepting that Jaxon made mistakes and so did she... to actually figure things out between theme. Especially with both of them having a better understanding now...

Plus I can’t wait for Nolan book to come out. Because I mentioned him before about him having his own book . When I read Seth and his girlfriend book... I believe the author told me that Nolan book will be the last one to this series but I’m not sure. But still can’t wait to read it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...