Sunday, December 20, 2020

Review: The Ghosts of Crushes Past

The Ghosts of Crushes Past The Ghosts of Crushes Past by Isla Olsen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Good read

**spoilers

I thought this story was interesting to read. I liked Evan and Tyler story. I was curious as to what will happened. Especially with reading the description of the book. I thought other guys was going to talk to Tyler.

But that wasn’t the case lol. Because all of Tyler crushes didn’t like him at all. The way that Evan assume, because Pierre wanted Evan, but Tyler lied and said that Evan was taken because he didn’t want anyone to have him. Dante, didn’t want Tyler he only had eyes for Tyler best friend Adrian. And the other guys what’s his name omg I forgot wait it’s Marcus he was a straight guy with a fiancĂ©e lol.

So Evan definitely kept assuming things. Even with Tyler leaving just to go snowboarding. He thought Tyler left him. Smh

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...