Sunday, December 27, 2020

Review: Saving The Single Mom

Saving The Single Mom Saving The Single Mom by Vixa Vaughn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was good

***spoilers here and there***!

I’m not going to lie; I was a bit curious about this book. I wanted to read it to see and learn what happened.

I can say this Lawrence and Matthias family are some horrible people. Just ridiculous; I was glad that Matthias was there to help Shawna and Trey out. After Lawrence died two years ago; what gets me is Lawrence parents wanted to take Trey away from Shawna. Kept saying she was unfit etc; because she was a black woman she wasn’t like them. I wanted to slap them myself.

Because for one she wasn’t a unfit mom and she was able to take care of Trey. They tried everything in their right to take Trey away. But I was like do they not realize that regardless he is still half AFRICAN AMERICAN. Smh

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...