Sunday, December 20, 2020

Review: A Marriage of Anything But Convenience

A Marriage of Anything But Convenience A Marriage of Anything But Convenience by Victorine E. Lieske
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was a good read!!!

***Spoilers thrown here and there***

I been wanted to read this book but it took me awhile to get around to reading it actually. I’m glad I did.... it wasn’t a bad read; it was interesting.

I also understood how Derek felt with Nara not actually showing his true feelings.. but still showed them in some ways. It took Nara awhile to actually see what was going on with Derek and why he said the things he did.

I was glad that she finally understood why he said what he said; and why he didn’t. Both of them was scared to say how they felt about each other.

The whole time; she been liked him too that’s why she called him names. I was glad he also told her how he felt about those name callings.

Plus with Nara dad I felt her on how she felt when it came to him. But she was also not a good daughter too. About how she spoke to him and stuff. She felt some type of way when it came to her dad calling Derek about everything. But she understood that it was herself too that treated him badly too.

What was messed up was that lady took her designs and mad them her own. Had the nerve to tell Nara her designs wasn’t good. But the whole time she was using Nara designs and making money off of it. I was glad that she got everything sorted out and got her stuff back.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...