Sunday, December 20, 2020

Review: Inked

Inked Inked by Tracy Lorraine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

***spoilers here and there***

I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to start this book before I read. Play you... the 4th book to the Rebel Ink book. But I wanted too because some folks from this book may be mentioned in Play you. I wanted to prepared when I read it.

With this book I can say that it was an alright read. I’ll give it a four star at least. Because I was sort of confused in away of how well more so how Harlow life was and what she wasn’t saying what happens with her life. Between losing her parents and sister to becoming a adult. Plus what went on with her life at the age 9 plus age twelve and beyond.

But I liked how both her and Corey balance each other out. Because they helped each other. Plus what he been through was horrible too. To losing his friends in the army. To losing his daughter in the house fire. I was so sad when I read that.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...