Sunday, December 27, 2020

Review: Play You

Play You Play You by Tracy Lorraine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was good

**Spoilers splash here and there***

Before I even get into this book, I want to point out that. I want no I can’t wait until Emmie book to come out because I am curious and I did think she may end up with a book too. Can’t wait to read it and hear story.” Hopefully have Theo Cirillo perspective too.

So on with that; the guys from the shop wasn’t hardly mentioned in Dawson story as he was in Zach, Titch’s, and Spike’s book. Whereas they weren’t. I was surprised but I just assume that since his family is in the MC that the other guys wasn’t meant to be put into a bad situation.

But it sucks that Dawson was treated bad when he was younger by Piper but they both were young and she made a mistake that was based on what her father wanted of her. But as they gotten older I guess well we all know Dawson; hold a grudge against her for far to long. I felt like he never forgave her fully for what she did. Even though he continued on loving her. Then learning that she was still alive.

Did something to him. But I felt like he wasn’t going to hurt her the way his dad had brother was planning for her. Because regardless of what he said he loved her and didn’t want to do harm to her. Because once they got back talking and seeing each other. He fell for her again.

Until his brother came and ruin things again for him. I was glad in the end he fixed things with Piper. Not only that got rid of his family. I just was wondering if he still talked to his mom though....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...