Saturday, August 17, 2019

Review: Sway

Sway Sway by M.F. Lorson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was good

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

*****SPOILERS; JUST A LITTLE BIT*****

I liked this book pretty good read. It had me interested once I went back to re-reading, where I left off. Because at first, I thought this book; it was boring by how it started off until I got back into it... since I wanted to read this whole story...


But I am thinking I know Will from one of those books it could be from Tessa, but I am not sure... because I know her (Tessa), and Angelo had a problem with a rich prick... but anyways I didn’t like how Christopher was playing games; when it came to Anne I think he only wanted to date Lydia to make Anne jealous when in reality he didn’t even care for her as he did with Anne.. he kept being mean to her and not saying things to her.. but always get mad when it came to something about Will or another guy. Like Anne couldn’t catch a break.... like everything she did didn’t work...


I think he was kind of stupid too when he said that Anne changed. I am like come on now a lot of people change in the three years you’ve haven’t known them.. he even changed himself... but I felt like if he were that butt hurt by her it wouldn’t have talked about her to everybody that he knew & not only that he would’ve written her back too., I mean clearly, Anne was stupid for listening to Rachel smh when it came to breaking up with her public school boyfriend. I was like really if you like someone you could always make it work. 

But at least in the end “after they all got into trouble,” Christopher actually realize he shouldn’t run from his feelings for Anne and actually realiZe how she felt about him... I think he needed to hear what she told their Dean of the school because he was tripping throughout the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...