Sunday, August 4, 2019

Review: Tessa

Tessa Tessa by Kayla Tirrell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Okay read

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

****Spoilers*** Just not many***

Okay! I can say this book was good! At first, I was like this book “not good” well more so doesn’t sound interesting at all. That I didn’t want to read it…. but actually glad, I did…

But what I am hoping for everyone hear about Alex being on a scholarship in one of those other books in this series because he was a horrible person especially to Tessa and Angelo…

I was trying to figure out what race Angelo was I was like is he Asian or Mexican…

But anyway, I like how both Tessa and Angelo were good for each other. That professor they had for Art I think his name is “Professor Crick” he knew what he was doing when he set up Tessa and Angelo together. Though he was mean half the time when it came to Tessa and did act like one of the Big Five’s when he clearly thought he didn’t…

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...