Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Review: His Treat

His Treat His Treat by Penelope Bloom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Good

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

**** There are spoilers in this review******

Man I can’t wait to read the book with Lilith, she was the secretary who was mean to Hailey who is Ryan friend who he was working for before she gave him ownership of her business; and she married William who is Lilith boss... 🤣 this girl is priceless. Can’t wait until she finds love herself... maybe hers will be a little freak in it who knows...

Plus, I do like Emily and Ryan together even before they started dating up until they did. Plus, Steve is hilarious, smh, I am just hoping maybe the author will make a book about him and perhaps even Stephanie, I wanted her to find love too...

What I did figure out was Ryan was going to follow Emily to Paris, which I think it’s a good idea that she still pursued her dreams and he didn’t try to stop her from it... usually like, when men want something the woman has to stop what she’s doing. 

William and Steve was hilarious throughout this whole book both of them made it fun to read because they always had me laughing by all the crazy things they were doing when it came to Emily and Ryan... but at least they ended up with each other because lord knows it took them long enough to figure out how they wanted each other and had feelings that ran deeper than they believe could.... but I was hoping they ended back in America, after her apprentice...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...