Thursday, August 15, 2019

Review: Out to Find Freedom

Out to Find Freedom Out to Find Freedom by Lila Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Out to find freedom was awesome

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

*** There are a few spoilers throughout this review****

This was awesome.... definitely didn't get disappointed since I already knew that this book was going to be good. Like come on; the whole series was a 5-star read. I can't wait for her to write about everyone kids... seriously... but anyways...


I was glad that Emmie found love and comfort in Ryan... like it's crazy how you never know any of the guy's names until you read about them when they get their own book... like Ryan always been Warden.

Plus; Emmie aunt was a horrible woman, and I understood why Emmie didn't want to be around when especially when it came to what her aunt Gloria did to her while living in that basement for two years...I definitely wanted to slap that girl Harriet since she wasn't a TRUE friend... especially when Emmie was the one who kept Harriet safe and alive by not trying to do anything that could harm that girl family. But in the end only time Harriet came to see Emmie was when she found out where she lives just to get a story for the news.

Smh what a piece of crap pot... she should've let her die... I know that's mean but sheesh but at least Ryan was there to get rid of Harriet crap pot self... clearly she didn't care about what actually happened to Emmie just wanted a story...

Emerson (aka Emmie) ended up with a real family once Ryan and his friends save her from those horrible people... she got what she always wanted after her father died. I know he would've been happy that she ended up with a loving and carrying family, especially after what she been through. Plus; her aunt does anything that she thinks she did... meaning Emerson still ended up getting a guy to love her even with her scars. Where her (Gloria) and her pen face friends will rot in jail for a long time. I did feel bad for Donny and the older woman who tried to save her smh.


Not only that I realize that maybe they kept Emerson around because they needed her signature to sign for the inheritance that she was getting from her dad... who I kept thinking was her grandpa for some reason. But with that being said, I can't wait until the next book to come out!!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...