Monday, August 12, 2019

Review: Rule #6: You Can't Fall for Your Fake Summer Fling

Rule #6: You Can't Fall for Your Fake Summer Fling Rule #6: You Can't Fall for Your Fake Summer Fling by Anne-Marie Meyer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ok

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***THERES NOT MANY SPOILERS JUST A FEW * IN BETWEEN EACH SECTION OF THIS REVIEW******


I can’t wait for the “Hamilton Prep School Series” to come out..... that’s one of the few books I’m waiting on the first book which is called “Quinn and the Wrong Boy”...


But anyway it took me a minute finish this book. I had to go ahead and read another book, then restart on rereading this book... from where I left off... then when I went back to start this book, I wanted to reread something different. But made myself go ahead and finish it FINALLY...


This book not really boring but I did get boring with reading it since it really pulls me in and wanted more after each chapter trying to find out what happened next... but I did like how Cayden didn’t care about what people thought about Scarlett, she clearly was different from other girls.., what I didn’t like was that Rosalie girl trying to ruin things for both Cayden and Scarlett... I knew she was full of it when she tried giving Scar that money and telling her a bunch of lies... I was glad Bryant told Cayden about what happen so he could get his girl which he did.


Other than that I want a book with “Michelle and Bryant” because I want to know if they will be together in the end since he on the east coast going to school while she’s in Chicago and will she end up in college with him...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...