Sunday, August 25, 2019

Review: The Ruthless Boys

The Ruthless Boys The Ruthless Boys by C.M. Stunich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ruthless boys

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

*** There's spoilers; but not many*****

Bruh that ending is so annoying stay leaving cliffhangers every time. Then I hate where there are no preorders for the next book...


Plus I figured something might have been up with Church. I mean clearly; he was kind of psycho... but who even knows, because he may be doing self-defense and was trying to save himself or Charlotte. I'll find that out in book three whenever it comes out. 

I also don't like her dad... because he fulls dog poop. Because for one he was acting weird as heck when it comes to his daughter and the murders that are going on. Not only that I think the Church may know more than he let on so who knows until we get to book three. 

Clearly, she's now dating four of the guy's mines Church, but I am hoping she'll end up with Spencer as her full-blown boyfriend ONLY. Knowing her, she may end up with all 5 of them or just four... 

I can't wait to find out what really going to happen next in book three. & what will they (Ranger, Twins & Spencer along with Charlotte) find out! 

I also think the people at the place Charlotte at more likely going to find out she's a girl too, especially when she wet. But I want to know who was chasing her was it the killer or Church weird self!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...