Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Review: Wrong

Wrong Wrong by Jana Aston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2016...
Wrong

There are a few Spoilers in this review:

Omg lmao like I was dying while reading this book.

I knew that Sophie was going to end up pregnant with Luke baby lmao. I said watch she get pregnant, and his ex-girlfriend was so jealous that's why she stayed trying to hurt Sophie with her words. I was glad when Sophie didn't let Gina words get to her in the end. I knew Luke only wanted Sophie he wasn't thinking about Gina wack self.

Jealous is a mother I tell you. I was hoping that Luke would've popped up on Gina when she was saying those bad things to Sophie to hurt her, but he never did smh. I can't wait to read the other books in the series I know they probably are good as this book. I'm hoping they are.

This book was definitely worth the read. And definitely, a 5 star read.

P. S.

THE NARRATOR HAD ME DYING LAUGHING WHEN SHE WAS TALKING AS LUKE I'M LIKE BRUH OMG I CANNOT DEAL. LMFAO HER GUY VOICE WAS SO ON POINT... SHE DID A GOOD JOB.


Plus the finger and the analysis ehh had we weak though what he was saying I'm like bruhhh

Jana Aston

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...