Monday, December 26, 2016

Review: Last Calls and Lucky Charms: A Love Triangle

Last Calls and Lucky Charms: A Love Triangle Last Calls and Lucky Charms: A Love Triangle by Edward Sandison
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2016...

Last Calls and Lucky Charms A Love Triangle by Edward Sandison by Edward Sandison

"Okay book, just the narrator was eggggghhhhh."

Ugh, I couldn't finish this book I was completely bored. The narrator the way he talks had me zoning out. I wanted to finish listening to this story but couldn't (sad face) I really did want to finish. I don't if Ill come back to this book or not. But the story seems interesting. I guess if h
the guy used a different narrator than I could've finished it. I couldn't make it to chapter 10 sorry.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...