Thursday, December 15, 2016

Review: Kingpin

Kingpin Kingpin by Lili St. Germain
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ALERT! SPOILERS ALERT!

I didn't even know I finish this book so fast like God. I need part 3 lol. I want to know what will happen next. I was so hoping for John and Mariana to do the do and they finally did. Lmao I so want her with John, but I don't I mean I hope he's nothing like Dornan because I want her with him he's definitely the book babe in the book series. Lol, Dornan is becoming like his dad, and it's sicking. I bet going to run away and poor Jason I bet he is going to hate his father for killing his mom.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...