Monday, December 19, 2016

Review: Oblivion

Oblivion Oblivion by Kelly Creagh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“Finally got part 3 of the Nevermore series ” wish I had Nevermore #1 but read that back in August of 2012. But I do have Enshadowed #2 on Kindle, though! Read that back in August of 2012 to. Can’t wait to read Oblivion #3. Even though I forgot what the book was about and what happen.

Oblivion

There are Spoilers in this REVIEW!!!!!

Jheeze, I finally finish this book it took me long enough since I wanted to know what happen next. I forgot what happened in the other books since it was awhile ago when I read book 1 and 2. But I think book 1 and 2 is better than part 3. My heart was racing at the end I thought something had happened to Varen I figured he died I'm like nooo, are you kidding me after I made myself complete this book ( I mean after I read half way through this book to see if Isobel will save Varen or not). It had me mad lol until I got happy and saw that he didn't do lmao. This book worth the read though glad it was a happy ending and that Lilah lady finally died lord knows she got on my last nerve.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2016...

Kelly Creagh

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...