Friday, December 30, 2016

Review: Menage Romance: Taken by The Bear Brothers

Menage Romance: Taken by The Bear Brothers Menage Romance: Taken by The Bear Brothers by Alexa White
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

L.O.V.E I.T.!

I enjoyed this book; I like books that have my attention from beginning to end. Once I started reading this book, I couldn't put it down. I love shifter books.
I liked how it had a mix of bears and protectors I didn't so much like the sex parts since I'm not really into books that have a lot of S.E.X in it, but the story was good. I was hooked from the first page.
I liked how the brothers (Bryce & Brody) took good care of her ((Isabel) and took her away from her crazy ex (who is a policeman (Keith), and he never found her. Everyone thought she was dead. I just wish it was longer. I need to find more books like this. I would recommend this book to people.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...