Sunday, December 25, 2016

Review: Shine

Shine Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2016...

Shine (Shade, #3) by Jeri Smith-Ready by Jeri Smith-Ready

Spoilers (Kind of)

I finally finish this book; it took me almost three years to finish this book LMFAO. Like I bought this book in 2014, started on it in 2014 and stopped reading the book and bought it on Audible still bored. Lol! Because the book was so LONG I wasn't able to finish it and here in December 2016 the day after Christmas I finally finish it. Smh!

Good book, though, I felt so bad for Zachary because he been through hell and back from being captured to being let go to being stabbed twice, run away to being shot. Like he couldn't catch a break.

My heart was racing while listening to this book on audible. I'm like he better not die. Glad he didn't because I would've been one mad girl lol.

PS:
The narrator did a good job with narrating the story.

Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...