Thursday, July 13, 2017

Review: Down by Law

Down by Law Down by Law by Ni-Ni Simone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Few Spoilers....

I really enjoyed reading this book the only problem I have is the big girl > skinny girl. Gets pretty annoying after awhile especially if you a big girl you wouldn't like for skinny chick to say why you so fat. Or she a whale. But in every book I read by this author. It's like she dislike skinny females.

Other then that annoying part I enjoyed this and I figured that Fresh was family of the kid Snoop. He a perv anyway for dating a 16 year old though wasn't he like 20 just like Ke'Ron at least K had more since to wait. But her mom dipping out on her and then her daddy smh just crazy she had nobody but she had a fucked up attitude remind me of 17 y/o niece. But she way worse with her mouth ISIS was.


But when I read the back I'm like maybe her brother the stick up kid was going to get murder be it was her brother who had a disability like come on who going to kill a person with a disability like get real, but I wish her brother had a bit more common since to not get in a car with strangers dang.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...