Thursday, July 27, 2017

Review: Carter Reed

Carter Reed Carter Reed by Tijan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review > Wordpress: https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017...

Goodreads Review: Carter Reed (Carter Reed, #1) by Tijan

This book was good. I wasn’t disappointed at all. I believe every book, I’ve read so far by Tijan wasn’t a disappointment I like the authors who can pull me in, in every book.

Emma, was so annoying at times lol, Gah, she didn’t listen at all to what Carter was trying to tell her. And like her friend Amanda said Carter will move heaven and earth for her and that he would. The character men are so much better than the men in real world lmao. It’s a shame, well it depends on the book, and what it’s about at the time. But idk why I think he friend Amanda going to end up with Jen. Even though he’s creepy and look scary. It’s just that feeling. Can’t wait to read part 2 I mean listen to part 2 on audible. Hopefully, Emma and Carter don’t bang throughout the book, cause dang, I wanted them to eat it on but after awhile I’m like – Okaaaaaaaaaay Emma dang. Lol ugh! She drools every 1.5 seconds that man around lol.

P. S.

Smh, Ben guy that’s all I’m going to say.

they can get LOUD! < Amanda saying about Teresa and Carter friend “Noah” Amanda like boop never mind I will get a room at your house, Emma!

” You need rest lots of it, that means no nothing! Carter no sex, no fighting, no nothing, if you can work from home I recommend it! And I mean it about the sex! Don’t think I didn’t see that cute honey standing looking all concern before! NO SEX! “”

And then he’s Like DONT HAVE SEX with HIM! Lmao even if you’re doing all the work!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...