Thursday, July 27, 2017

Review: The Bodyguard

The Bodyguard The Bodyguard by Andrea Jackson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

https://wordpress.com/post/ladiikeiii...

Few Spoilers...

This The Bodyguard was really good, but I thought Dominique was a little stubborn and hard headed at what Harris was trying to tell her. Like him, I knew it had to be someone in her family. And the HATE her sister Charmaine had for her I figured it would be her the one who was doing all those harmful stalkerish things to Dominique. Not only her the dude Lloyd, he and Charmaine were showing Neeka they dislike her and Harris knew it too, But Neeka didn't want to listen. And idk why Neeka wanted to prove herself to her family so bad because if my family dislike me or don't want to help me, I'd be petty as hell, and be rude just like them. SMH for them to think they're better than someone and didn't approve of Harris. Becuase he didn't wear a suit and Dom didn't like the way he was dressed and looked at first but had a change of heart afterward. I also was happy that Harris and Doc build a relationship.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...