Monday, July 31, 2017

Review: Cured

Cured Cured by Olivia Myers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this short read

"I was provided this audiobook at no charge by the author, publisher and narrator in exchange for an unbiased review via AudiobookBlast dot com

(Re-read, this since I didn't know I actually listen to it).

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017...

I don't know why I always end up listening or reading some erotica romance. Like I am reading the description of the book but never assumed anything until I actually listened or read it. Then I'm like may as well read it huh? 
P. S. If you want to listen to this on audible doesn't because the lady narrator voice is Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh so not fitting for the guy characters or women. U dislike a narrator with an ugly voice. But the story was interesting enough.

BTW: I'm always reading or listening to something that ends with brother n begins with Step lol.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...