Sunday, July 16, 2017

Review: The Other Side of Dare

The Other Side of Dare The Other Side of Dare by Vanessa Davis Griggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Few Spoilers here and there....

The Other Side of Dare is really good, and it getting juicer and juicer, lord I didn't want to put this book down and stop reading but I had to. I was like I have to find out what happened next. Lord knows I have to get and find the other book so I can find out if Andrew will learn about Paris sleeping with Darius, myself I couldn't figure out if they did or not. And the devil not finish with Darius, it's like he don't want help or to actually fix his marriage in the right way. He may end up losing more than what he wanted and I bet Paris will be right inn the middle and lose Andrew. But I couldn't hate Gabrielle, as much as other people but she wanted her daughter back and I thought it was right of her to get a full custody of her own child. Hopefully she will tell her daughter Jasmin who her father and siblings are instead of holding out on secret and be whiny when the girl finds out. But this book was not a let down nor was I disappointed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...