Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Review: Hoodlum 2: The Good Son

Hoodlum 2: The Good Son Hoodlum 2: The Good Son by K'wan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hoodlum 2 (Good Book) Wasn't disappointed I need a part 3


Hoodlum 2: Spoilers

Bruh, this book was really good, and now I see how Tech died and the reason behind it, but I am wondering why? I do know I wanted to know did he know who he was robbing though? And I also knew something was up Sikes I'm lying lol but man, I thought Monae and Shai were getting somewhere fooled me lol. But I am also itching for Shai to find out about Honey and Brunco or whatever how you spell his name. And war is definitely at its high with Clark's family. It's going to get a juicer, and I am itching for more omg.


Also, something is up with Shai sister boyfriend Snake, I kept saying to myself they have to watch that fool, and his sister is hard headed something going to happen, and I feel it and dude are stirring her in the wrong direction. But I do wish Swann, tell Shai about Honey and Brunso foreal because I know they smash, and she is feeling him, he be around her more than Shai is and that is not good at all.


In my mind, I am like is that even Shai baby hmmm hmmm. Man, though I just hope that part 3 will not be coming out so late because I am itching for more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...