Monday, August 7, 2017

Review: Practicing What You Preach

Practicing What You Preach Practicing What You Preach by Vanessa Davis Griggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers *****

Ha, Karmas is definitely a mother chicken hen. She thought sure she was going to get Marcus back, it's funny how people don't realize a good thing until it's gone, and that person has moved on to the next person who loves them, and they love them back. Reminds of what my sister had mentioned to me about a lady she knew has cheated on her man (her husband) and left him for another man, and now she regrets it and wants him back. Funny people want you back, and when Marcus asked Melissa to marry him in front of Sasha, I had to laugh that mess was hilarious as it comes wow.

Review on Wordpress: https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...