Friday, August 11, 2017

Review: #Nerd

#Nerd #Nerd by Cambria Hebert
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017... WordPress!!

#Nerd was good, omg, yes, love the story. Now, this is one of those books, that I been wanting to read but never gotten around to actually getting the book and reading it. And now, finally gotten that chance, may I say I am not disappointed. I cannot wait to read part 2 don’t know when but I will.

Definitely, an enjoyable read, funny how people assume that someone who’s not popular or a nerd cannot get someone who’s out of their league or someone who’s popular and not of their caliber. I am glad that Roman aka Romeo, didn’t care what anyone thinks.

But may I say this reminds me of the book I love I mean movie I love so much with the awkward nerd girl “another teenage movie” I think that’s the name, where the girl changes her appearance. Ha funny how it does that with someone who is not popular and wear glasses and nerdy.

May say I can relate to that because how I use to dress and stuff back when I was a teenager and in my early 20s so I can understand how Rimmel felt.

Great book though! #TeamRomMelli

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...