Monday, June 19, 2017

Review: White Trash: Taking the Billionaire's Daughter

White Trash: Taking the Billionaire's Daughter White Trash: Taking the Billionaire's Daughter by Viv Phoenix
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

White Trash.. Should've BEEN creep lol

This was the most creepiest weirdest book I ever read in my life. The guy was the one who was a creepy stalker like yes, I understood why it has to 'beware' like what in the world. I dislike the part where "you will be with a guy but not on your on will." Like be submitted to him, I hope she could leave that house, but if so it'll be with his permission. I don't think I'll read part 2.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...