Saturday, June 10, 2017

Review: Soul Bound

Soul Bound Soul Bound by Mari Mancusi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I started on this book back in 2013 or maybe 2014 (November or October) I can't remember, but It took me awhile to finish this book and today midnight I almost finish it close to 1:00 am lol. I can say this book was good as the other six books once I took the time to get into the book and read it because the first time I read it, I kept getting distracted and couldn't quite get into it. And man I can't wait to read part two, I know it's going to be good,

[SPOILER ALERT ]

Plus with Sunny getting a do-over to get her soul back, I couldn't blame Rayne, that's her twin sister, who would miss that opportunity to get their family soul back and have them on EARTH again. I also, like how the author Mari Mancusi added Hades (god of the underworld), his wife Persephone (Goddess of the underworld, the daughter of Zeus) and Hercules (Hero, and the son of Zeus. And how she wrote them in the book, by their looks the way they dress, and how Persephone and Hercules were dating behind Hade's back lol like whhhhhat? But in the end, I hope they get Sunny from being dead and get Mangus from Pyrus claws; I am also glad that Jareth got to meet and see his family again since he blamed himself for his sister death. But I do wish his brother (wish he got to see his brother again and hopefully, prayerfully, I probably already know, both Sunny, and Rayne will be reunited with their vampire boyfriends Mangus and Jareth.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...