Monday, June 12, 2017

Review: Kyla's Revenge

Kyla's Revenge Kyla's Revenge by David Weaver
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't think there are spoilers, but It looks to be spoilers!!!

[SPOLIERS ALERT}

Omg, I knew that girl Sunshine was going to be a problem. I hope they light a fire to her ***. Especially for leaving Malcolm, like really I wish Rain would've told Kyla that Sunshine psycho self-likes I mean loved her. And I agreed with Malcolm he (Catfish) should've gotten his girl off the streets now look what happened smh. I tell you, catfish will never be the same. I got part 3, so I will read it soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...