Sunday, May 7, 2017

Review: Upgraded

Upgraded Upgraded by Tasha Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I listen to this on audible...

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017...

This book was good, as the first. Glad for the happy ending.

Upgraded by Tasha Black

Few Spoilers. Maybe…

Dude, I was about to say nooo not Wes, I liked him even though he was a perk in the beginning II still liked him. And Peter wasn’t truly his friend in the beginning because what friends does you like that? Like come on now, you choose to work for someone like that, I was glad that Peter and the other guy got what they deserve, and Wes didn’t die I was upset, for like 2.5 seconds lol. Ugh. Heart all racing and stuff. Lol!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...