Friday, May 26, 2017

Review: Cole

Cole Cole by Tijan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay, yes, Cole was really good.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017...

Before I get to my review, the guy narrator had a slow, low voice, when he was reading Cole part, I mean only 'Cole' 2 parts in the book. Lol!

Anyways, this story was good, different from the other books I read by Tijan, but I can say I like me some Cole, but he will never replace Logan Kade, nope lol. When I was reading this book, I figured it was a reason why Dorian didn't like Addison. Humph, now I see why he didn't like her, I also didn't see that coming at all in the situation with her (Addison) in-laws (Liam mother) not only her but with DORIAN. Smh, Glad it ended with a happy ending.

P. S. CAN'T WAIT TO READ ABOUT CARTER READ

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...