Saturday, May 20, 2017

Review: Anti-Stepbrother

Anti-Stepbrother Anti-Stepbrother by Tijan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017...

Falling in love with her step-brother, at first she fell in love with him (Kevin), but now she (Summer), is now in love with his fraternity brother (Caden). I guess this is why it's called Anti-Stepbrother, she's (Summer) is now cool with her step brother (Kevin) it's crazy how their parents found out they had *** (Kevin and Summer). But they, not ***ING though, she's dating someone else (Caden), he a THOT (Her Stepbrother). We'll use to be one; he's dating someone else, that's good)! Since Summer changed him (Kevin) from being a Thotism! Anti-Stepbrother Good book, I have enjoyed every book I've read by Tijan.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...