Sunday, May 28, 2017

Review: Cheater

Cheater Cheater by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017... by Rachel Van Dyken

“I don’t think he was FULLY a cheater, just a hoe”
At fist, well I assume I wouldn’t like this book Cheater, you know because sometimes the description, makes me wonder but this book Cheater had me dying, and in tears, lordy Avery and Lukas are two hilarious people. Especially Lucas. But the woman Narrator, I didn’t like how she talk as Lucas like that voice she uses didn’t fit him at all. The guy narrator fits him, and the way he talks as Lucas mom and other women were hilarious. Also, I enjoyed their (Lucas and Avery) LOVE story, and that Brooke sister (Avery sister) was and still is a B****. Wow, jealous of both sisters, it’s an ashamed, and it seems to me Avery made Lucas happier than the one sister he was going to marry (Kayla). I do dislike cheaters but, I REALLY wanted Avery and Lucas together.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...